Tuesday, January 16, 2007

A Blog Bundle

Taking a cue from Mother Reader, I am going to direct you to other blogs and websites today.

Let me tell you about The Edge of the Forest. If you are a bonafide fan of children's literature, you do not want to miss it. It's a monthly online publication of reviews, thoughtful feature articles, and interviews, edited by Kelly Herold of Big A, little a. I have Samurai Shortstop in my neverending TBR (To Be Read) pile, so I am looking forward to reading Eisha Prather's and Julie Danielson's (of Seven Impossible Things Before Breakfast) interview with Alan Grantz.

Mary Lee and Franki at A Year of Reading have rounded up a slew of mock Newbery and Caldecott decisions.

Liz B at A Chair, a Fireplace, & A Tea Cozy has a review of Demi's Su Dongpo.

No comments: