Friday, February 05, 2010

10-10-10 Reading Challenge Begins!

With the crazy weather we're expecting, this weekend is the perfect time to start on my 10-10-10 Reading Challenge (first priority is getting through some Jefferson Cup books). I picked up the following:



1. graphic novels: Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon



2. science fiction: Skinned



3. fantasy: A Finder's Magic




4. scary stories: Tantalize

5. current adult fiction (I started to read Up in the Air, since I saw the movie, but I couldn't get into it, and 2 people requested it. So nothing for this right now.)



6. sports stories: Travel Team

7. 1st (if possible) book in a series that I haven't read: Spaniel Surprise

8. folktale collections: Mermaid Tales From Around the World



9. mysteries: The Ghost in the Tokaido Inn



10.horse stories: A Horse of Her Own

(No, I won't get through these books this weekend!)

Happy reading, everyone! This morning has been SUPER busy at the Warrenton library, and I'm sure the same is at Bealeton and Marshall. Stay warm and safe.

No comments: