Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Quick Hello

Just a quick hello to everyone who found me through the School Library Journal blog! I hope you stick around. And if you found me through Big A, little a, Jen Robinson's Book Page, or Chicken Spaghetti, welcome!

I'm currently reading Freedom Walkers: The Story of the Montgomery Bus Boycott by Russell Freedman. Review to follow later; this is an excellent survey of the bus boycott. I just started it, so I'm very early into the book. I'm hoping that it mentions the boycotts in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, which were before the Montgomery one.

Don't forget about the Winnie the Pooh tea party in honor of A.A. Milne's birthday (which is actually January 18). Bring your favorite teddy bear with you! We're celebrating on 1/16 at Marshall (4:30 p.m.) at on 1/20 at Warrenton (noon).

(Thanks to Amy Bowllan, Kelly Herold, Jen Robinson, and Susan Thomson.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the SLJ blog mention. It's definitely deserved!! Have a great week!

Jennifer Schultz said...

Hello Jen. Thank you!