Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Juggling Act

I've been waiting for a time at which I had enough material for a post, but that's not going to happen anytime soon. I'm rereading the top 11 choices for this year's Jefferson Cup, so that's taking up much of my time. I took a short vacation and read Falling In and The View From Saturday: two funny and endearing books by two spectacular authors. Read them if you haven't already.

I'm also looking forward to a busy and fun-filled summer here at the Fauquier County libraries. We have some awesome performers booked for the summer, as well as our regular weekly programs. We've had many people already asking about it, so we know the interest is high! As always, all events are free, thanks to the Friends of the Fauquier County Library, who provide us with funding for our summer program.

That's about it! Once I'm done reading for the Jefferson Cup, I can get back to a more normal posting schedule.

No comments: