Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas is Coming



With all the books I am reading for Cybils and other projects in which I am involved, I haven't had a lot of time to review Christmas books. If you're looking for suggestions, see the Christmas link on the right of the screen (it's with the other tagged posts).

Along with that suggestion, I'd like to tell you about some terrific Christmas websites. My favorite one is NORAD's (North American Aerospace Defense Command) Track Santa site. Of course, Santa is super busy right now at the North Pole, but on Christmas Eve, you can track Santa's (and his reindeer's) progress. Lots of fun! In the meantime, the site has games and other activities to keep us occupied.

Merry-Christmas.com is packed with games, coloring pages, and other fun activities.

Claus.com adds new content every year.

Northpole.com is also lots of fun.

Interested in learning how people in other countries celebrate Christmas?

Wikipedia

Northpole.com


I stumbled across this site when browsing Yahoo, and I had to share it. It's The Antique Christmas Lights Site. Tons of text and fabulous pictures showcase Christmas lights from the early 20th century onward.

(To be continued...)

No comments: